Wednesday 4 December 2013

"Too Tough To Die"

On Sabina: T-Shirt: Forever 21 Cardigan: H&M Tights: Topshop Shoes: Zara  
Necklace + Earrings: Aldo

Oh, it is tres tres chilly out! 

Today was one of those days where I woke up and had no idea what to plaster onto my shivering body - my room is above the garage therefore I barely get any heat in my room during the winter time.

But thank goodness for graphic T's! They have quickly become an essential I feel. Perfect for layering and can save you a lot of time in the morning on days when you feel like "I have nothing to wear!" I paired my semi-oversize T with a pair of latex-leather leggings, a simple cardigan and a '80s style gold choker necklace! I feel the necklace really adds that POP to an otherwise dull outfit. (I love dull) 

I hope you guys enjoy the rest of the week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment