Friday 20 December 2013

The Calm Before The Storm

Vest: Forever 21 Shirt: H&M Pants: Forever 21 Shoes: Generic Surplus Scarf: Deena & Ozzy

Five days before Christmas and I can officially say, I have completed my Christmas shopping. This year I decided to make a list and a budget and boy did that work wonders for me. I have been extremely productive and accomplished my entire list in a two day shopping part! 

more after the jump...


It is confirmed that all the last-minute Christmas shoppers are at the nearest mall trying to finish their shopping. With the mall being infested with crazy shoppers and deal hunters, it is no surprise that the line up at the cash registers are longer than usual. So remember to be patient. I feel amazing, completing my shopping before the 24th and after inputting my receipt totals, I can proudly say I came $24 under budget. I guess I can put that towards shopping for myself. Whoopie!




No comments:

Post a Comment