Wednesday 4 December 2013

Happy December!


 Scarf: Wilfred Moto Vest: Forever 21 Sweater: Wilfred Free 
Jeans: Nudie Jeans Shoes: Aldo Neckalce: TOPSHOP Watch : Michael Kors 
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff Multicoloured Bracelet: Easy by Lizzy

More after the jump!

Today was a lot of fun, much of my day was spent with Sabina. We did our usual "photo-shoots", where we spend more time laughing and cracking jokes than actually taking photos. And of course after such a good ab workout from all the laughing, we needed to refuel and have a hearty meal. We of course went to Panera! Their delicious grilled cheese was heavenly with a bowl of soup on the side. Yummm! After our meals we decided to call it a day. It is definitely hibernation mode. Girlll it is cold outside at night! So bundle up and enjoy a cup of tea. =)

And on a Christmas note, it is finally December and Christmas is fast approaching. I have yet to start my Christmas shopping. Personally, I like to do my shopping last minute for two reasons: better deals and the excitement of having to rush to get everything done within a limited time frame. The adrenaline I get from running around store to store and sometimes even mall to mall, just to get the perfect gift is simply gratifying. But of course, gratification is best achieved by picking up a few items for myself as well. It just makes it so much more worthwhile. Plus, can you blame me for enjoying amazing deals that one is crazy to turndown?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment