Tuesday 10 December 2013

Pink Tartan Private Event



Kenny here, last night, Sabina and I attended a private shop and cocktail event hosted by Pink Tartan at their Yorkville shop. We were welcomed with fine wine and delectable hor d'oeurves that made our shopping experience more enjoyable. The store was filled with beautiful investment pieces that will last a life time. 

 

The store was decorated beautifully with manikins showcasing coveted pieces from the shop and mongolian fur accents around the store. The feel of the fur is to die for, but at a price point where one has to sacrifice eating, just to afford it. We are more than happy to make that sacrifice.  Just kidding. 

I was obsessed with this tartan scarf, in red of course. It was made from the finest wool from Scotland. It was so thick and well made, I knew the quality would last for a long time.

 On Kenny: Chambray Shirt: J. Crew Sweater: H&M Pants: GAP
Shoes: Aldo  Bag: Balenciaga 

I decided to wear this print on print ensemble with a pair of smoking slippers. Boy! Oh Boy! Was is cold out! My feet and ankles were frozen last night, walking from the parking lot to the store. I saw this sweater at H&M and instantly fell in love with it. The paint splotches looked very interesting with a great colour combo.

On Sabina: Sweater: TOPSHOP Pants: H&M Shoes: Aldo

It was quite chilly out so I decided to opt for something a little more cozy than fancy. I paired my fave plaid pants with a brand new sweater I purchased at TOPSHOP on Black Friday! I am obsessed with the silver embellishment on the neckline. Really gives it that extra something...perfect for the holiday season! 



And to end in a happy note, how amazing would this dress look on me? Probably not that great. Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment