Friday 29 November 2013

TGIF

On Sabina: Coat: Zara Sweater: Zara Pants: H&M Sunglasses: Le Chateau Ankle Boots: Aldo
 
There's snow on the ground. It's cold out. All I want to do is wrap myself in a ginormous coat and call it a day.

Sadly I can't and must actually put effort into my daily looks cause I work retail and have to look "perfect" or as they like to say "someone the customers want to be"; a concept I will never truly understand. Anyway, this coat is perfect and I love everything about it. The cut. The fit. The modern feel to it. It's perfect and I never want to take it off.


It's a coat I can pair with just about anything. These plaid pants I bought are my absolute favorite. I dressed them down this time, pairing it with a plain knit sweater and booties. Perfect for a casual day!

Hope you guys enjoy your Black Friday/weekend shopping! 


No comments:

Post a Comment