Thursday 28 November 2013

Layers upon layer



 Coat: T. Babaton for Aritzia Shirt: TNA for Aritzia Jeans: Nudie Jeans
Boots: Mr. B for Aldo Scarf: Wilfred for Aritzia Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses: Charles and Keith Gloves: Danier

Another layer of snow, another layer of clothing.




I am not sure if I am the only one that feels like this, but I have a love and hate relationship with the winter season. Going out during this season takes a lot of effort. Seriously. First we wear extra layers of clothing to stay warm in subzero temperatures outdoors and use appropriate winter accessories such as a scarf, gloves and earmuffs. And then as soon as we enter buildings, we are welcomed with full blasting heaters. My first instinct during this time is to remove any excess layers of clothing that makes me feel uncomfortable. 
Layering allows us to be creative with our clothing. A simple tee can be used as an undershirt, just throw on a button up, then add a cardigan and a scarf. The possibilities are endless. Here I paired a plaid shirt with a dark pair of jeans over a boot. Easy and simple.


No comments:

Post a Comment