Wednesday 13 November 2013

Varsity Blues


On Kenny: Jacket: TOPMAN Tee: H&M  Jeans: Nudie Jeans 
Boots: Minnetonka Watch: Michael Kors Necklace: Aldo 
Bracelets: Balenciaga and Saks Off 5th

Kenny here. Today's look is very casual,  much of my day was spent in the comfort of my house. I just had to run some errands and hoping to enjoy some of the beautiful sunshine. But that was short lived, I was bombarded with chilly breezy wind. 

When dressing up in the morning, I always like to dress according to the weather. But I tend to ignore the normal methods of checking the temperature such as the weather network or checking an app on my phone. Instead I rely with what I see outside my window. I have my hits and misses. Today was like no other, I looked out the window, the sun was gleaming almost like a summery day. Then as soon as I stepped outside I was welcomed with cold breeze. Does this happen to anyone else or is it just me?

Hope everyone had a good Whopper wednesday. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment