Wednesday 27 November 2013

Faux Leather Réel Love

On Sabina: Sweater: Forever 21 Leather Pants: H&M Scarf: Zara Ankle Boots: Aldo 

Finding the perfect pair of leather pants is a difficult task!
It took me over a year to find a pair that would fit my thick thighs and non-existent ass comfortably. (Hooray for disproportionate bodies) But alas, I found one without breaking the bank AND one that fit me in all the right places.   



Now, you're probably thinking, why the heck didn't you just give up? Well, I'm on a mission to collect timeless pieces for my wardrobe. Pieces that never go out of style and can be dressed up or down for any occasion. I am obsessed with these pants! The great thing about them is that they not only look great on, they also keep me super warm!


Hope you guys enjoy the rest of your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment