Thursday 21 November 2013

FURocious

On Kenny: Jacket: Pins and Needles Tee: Zara Pants: J Brands 
Bag: Balenciaga Shoes: Aldo Necklace: Aldo Watch: Michael Kors 
Sunglasses: Charles and Keith

more pics after the jump =)



Happy Thursday everyone! I feel like this week just flew right by and I feel like I haven't accomplished anything, just yet. I am going to start setting goals for myself to keep myself motivated. Clearly, there has been a lack on my part. Let's see how this turns out.

On a different note, I am obsessed with this sweater coat from Urban Outfitters. It is so soft, fuzzy and comfortable but most of all, it keeps me warm. The wind doesn't penetrate through the fibres, which is quite impressive. When zipped up, the funnel neck eliminates the need for a scarf and just protects your neck from getting cold. Would you look at that, fashionable and functional. 





No comments:

Post a Comment