Thursday 14 November 2013

Black On Black On Black

On Sabina: Shawl: Forever 21 High-Low Blouse: Forever 21 Leggings: Topshop Boots: Zara
  
If you take a peek into my closet, what you'll find is black.

Now, I wouldn't call it an obsession but black seems to be the only colour I've been liking these days; with a few exceptions of grey, cream and beige. It is however becoming a bit of a problem. I can't help but collect numerous black blouses. I mean, they all fit different. Feel different. Even look different.

I am however obsessed with the idea of black on black on black. It's my go-to look on days when I have zero inspiration or energy to pull a decent outfit together...like today. So, I put on my burgundy lipstick and went on with my busy day.

Hope y'all are enjoying your week thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment