Friday 22 November 2013

A Night At The Gallery


Hey guys!

Last night, we were invited to attend an exhibition opening at the Art Gallery of Mississauga by one of our dear friends, so we decided to glam up! Here's what we wore.


 
On Sabina: Blouse: Forever 21 Pants: H&M Heels: Aldo Bracelet: Forever 21 Clutch: Aldo

I decided to go for a semi-professional approach when picking my outfit for the evening. I am obsessed with my plaid pants, which you probably can't see all that well due to the lighting. They're super comfy and can be dressed up and down! I decided to dress it up with a simple cream blouse, studded heels and an over-the-top fur clutch!

On Kenny: Shirt, Pants and Necklace: H&M Sweater: Forever 21  
Watch: Michael Kors Clutch: Banana Republic Shoes: Clarks

For my look, I based my entire outfit on my snow leopard print shirt. The print is very in your face, so I  paired it with a light wrinkly knit. By wearing leather pants, it immediately provides that extra edginess. Although naturally lately, I feel like my wardrobe choices just naturally gravitates towards the darker end of the colour spectrum. Oh, maybe it's because of the gloomy and cold weather out.

The exhibit was simply exquisite filled with interesting pieces that immediately catches ones eye. Although we were naturally drawn to the darker art; mainly because it just showed more emotion and passion. Some of our favourite pieces were that ginormous piece at the bottom of a ball gown, an abstract piece which we had a really difficult time figuring out how it was created (we still don't know), and an audio/visual installation showcasing sounds from different surfaces like the wall and floor vibrations, for example. If you guys happen to be in the area, don't forget to stop by the AGM.

We hope you enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment