Wednesday 26 March 2014

Print on Print on Print

 Jacket: Community by Aritzia Shirt and Tee: ZARA Pants: GAP Shoes: ALDO Clutch: American Apparel Watch: Michael Kors Cuff: Random Bracelets: ALDO and Saks Sunglasses: PRADA

 It was day 3 of Toronto fashion week and mother nature decided to be extremely generous, and gift the city with some rain. I was extremely hopeful that the weather forecast would be wrong, that was short-lived when Sabina and I had to go through buildings and walk as fast as we can to avoid getting wet.


I love the print on print action going on in this outfit. The floral tee is such a statement, that I decided to pair it with  a very faint blue paisley shirt. Initially, I planned on wearing this with turquoise pants and a white blazer, but it was extremely gloomy out on this day. I decided to tone if down with this cuffed army green jacket. 

After watching the Klaxon Howl show, Sabina and I decided to be rebellious and eat at Shoeless Joe's. We made numerous jokes about, how this was an unacceptable behaviour for people in the fashion industry. Our food was sooo delicious, we chowed down and ate like hungry hungry hippos. Remember those "Please feed the models" t-shirts. 



Coat and Scarf: ZARA Shoes: Urban Outfitters 

OMG, can we just talk about how cute Sabina's shoes are. So chic!

Until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment