Wednesday 12 March 2014

My Flare Adventures

Hello!

First off, I would like to apologize for disappearing and leaving the duties of updating this blog on Kenny. 2014 has been a very busy time, and I know that's no excuse but having to work seven days is extremely tiring.


I've been interning at Flare.com for the past two months and it's been insane. Despite all the drama I've seen, working there is sure to open up some doors–I hope.

I get to attend tea parties...
Free products...
AND my name is in the magazine :)

I have two months left at Flare, and I'm going to make the most of it. Toronto Fashion Week starts next week which means Kenny and I will definitely be attending and reporting. From the latest runway updates to our own personal looks, be sure to check out our blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment