Friday 23 May 2014

Me and My Issues

ASOS Jacket, American Apparel Shirt, Kill City Jeans,  ALDO Shoes,  Michael Kors Watch

In the beginning of the year, I decided to challenge myself to be more social and overall become a conversationalist. An ultimate ability to engage in a coherent conversation with strangers, without the awkwardness. Often times, I have reservations of engaging myself into a crowd, because of the fear of being judged. A common fear that everyone has but should be eliminated from our minds; because at the end of the day, we shouldn't really care what people think of us, just as long as we are happy. 


For a while now, I have come to terms that I am an anti-social gay, suffering from a bad case of CBF, chronic bitch face. People often make a comment about me making an unpleasant facial expression, when in reality I am not even doing anything. It seems like my eyes and my face reveal otherwise, thus making people feel uncomfortable, thinking I am giving them "dirty" looks when really I am not. This has been a hindrance to developing superior communication skills and confidence that I used to possess. 

After identifying my issue, I realized that I need to set a game in place to ensure I attain my end goal.  So let the games begin. Wish me luck.














No comments:

Post a Comment