Wednesday 8 January 2014

2013 Recaps




I know have been putting this 2013 Recap off for a while, as I decided to extend my vacay from blogging. But here it is...

As 2013 came to an end, I realized my year has been full of self-absorbed problems, where I thought I had the worst possible life, ever. When in reality, I am thankful for many things that I have been blessed with this past year. I will proudly acknowledge my flaws. Apart from my issues, I also experienced a lot of moments where I felt like I have reached Nirvana. I have been lucky enough to embark on some amazing adventures in the past year. I have also accomplished some of my greatest achievements. Having to cross a few hurdles, I have successfully managed to overcome some of my worst struggles.  However, I still have a shopping addiction that I keep feeding.  I had a few questionable purchases that I regret during 2013 that made me ask myself "What were you thinking?!?!". But I have also had a handful of smart buys.

Looking in the past year, I can honestly say this was not one of my best years. I felt like I had a lot of downtime where I could have spent my time more wisely. Realizing these opportunities will allow me to improve myself, to better myself for next year. To a more promising 2014.  *fingers crossed*







No comments:

Post a Comment